So here is the bump so far...
*I have a cute little bump, but it feels so big to me. And i swear it is bigger in person than it looks in the pics.
*I feel baby boy move every day, especially in the evening.
*I am still sick, but my zofran keeps it back most days.
* I still fit in my clothes, minus a couple of my jeans, but all i want to wear are dresses and comfy pants.
* I have gained 13 pounds.
*Dan and I have narrowed it down to 3 names, which we wont chose from until he is born.
* I am lucky to have a husband who loves my pregnant shape.
* Taya loves her baby brother, and talks to him and kisses my belly daily.
*My boobs have already grown 3 sizes.
*We have our 20 week ultrsound in a couple of days to confirm the sex, and i hope it is still a boy or im going to be pretty worried lol.
* I bought my first baby boy items this week and it makes it so real to see the little onsies i will be holding him in!
*I have been way less emotional this pregnancy, i havent randomly burst into tears once like i did with Taya.
* I havent really had many cravings except fresh fruit and subway sandwiches.
*I have become more and more determined to have a completely natural and intervention-free birth, and have been studying hypnobirthing daily.
*I cant wait to meet our baby boy, halfway there!










3 comments:
What a cute little belly! I love it!
Crystal
It is nice that Dan likes your pregnant shape, Curtis calls me his little fatty, and when he's ready to go somewhere he says get that belly and come on. lol you'll do so good with the hypnobirthing!
That seems like it has gone by so fast! You look cute!
Post a Comment