Thursday, March 18, 2010

Surprise!

its a boy Pictures, Images and Photos
It was a complete surprise to find out this early. We werent expecting to know anything until our 20 week ultrasound. But we were able to have an early ultrasound
just to be sure of the due date and he was very unmistakably a boy!

I was so shocked because i was almost positive it was a girl! So much for my maternal instincts lol. When i saw the little hoo hoo i was like 'oh my gosh! thats a boy!' to the tech, and she laughed and said 'yep, thats definatly a boy.' I kept asking her if she was sure because i was so expecting a girl, and she was positive. Ha ha it is pretty obvious though, i mean he's not shy.

But we are really excited! I think it will be fun to have one of each, even though i have no idea how to have a boy. We havent even started thinking of names yet, and probably wont have anything decided until he is born. Taya is excited to have a baby brother and i know she'll be a great big sister. She already gives him kisses and tickles him through my belly haha. And I cant wait to start buying baby boy stuff!

3 comments:

Ricci Harvey said...

YAY! That's so exciting, I hope that's how it goes with us, we want to have at least one boy and one girl.

Mitch & Kirstie Moore said...

YAY that is really exciting....start thinking of the boy names. So your still the same due date or is it different?

Erin said...

That is so awesome you got to find out so soon! Now you will have one of each, that will be so fun!