He worked a 12 hour shift all night at the hospital, and i woke up in the morning to find him still glued to the TV 3 hours after he'd gotten home from work! I had to do some errands, so i got ready and left for a few hours. I got home at 1:00 to see this...
He was in the same position i left him in, and he could barely hold his eyes open! LOL! He hadnt slept in over 24 hours, and had to go to work again that night for another 12 hours, but nothing could break him away! Man, that is dedication.
Those crazy boys and their toys.








6 comments:
Hahaha! That is so funny! Stupid Xbox's!
That's funny, I think I could see him doing that...
man, I totally feel your pain!! What is wrong with our husbands? and let me guess he was probably playing gears of war, ha ha!
For some reason that does NOT surprise me. Nice going Dan! Hope you guys are doing well.
I'm so glad McKay doesn't have one of those!
Hey its been a while! Hope all is well with you guys! Oh and don't worry Caleb does the same thing with his xbox! anyways we just joined the blogging world so if you want to check it out its tashandcaleb.blogspot.com!
Post a Comment