r.jpg)
8.jpg)
So to start, we had two Easters, one with both sides of my family and it was so good to see everyone! Of course i had to get Taya a different Easter dress for each party (lol i love having a little girl!)and she looked so cute running around everywhere. She got really in to the easter egg hunt, it was so funny to watch. And it was fun to be the proud parents following her around with the video camera haha.
And i also switched from part time aesthetics night school to full time day school. So i go 8 hours a day now tuesday through saterday. It was getting too hard to be gone from Taya and Dan at night, and when we thought i still had another 8 months left we didnt know if we could do it. But switching to full time will put me at graduating the end of july,early august-ish instead of November. And suprisingly we've liked it so much better! I actually get to be with Dan more instead of hitting and missing like we had been. So its been good, still loving aesthetics, come get a treatment from me!
My cool little Taya...
And if you havent already, you need to hit up Pirate Island Pizza! It is so cool inside, Taya kept saying "wow, wow, wow!" and pointing at everything haha. The food was really good, and its not bad pricing wise either!
walking the plank!
And thats it for now, PEACE!








4 comments:
Heidi,
She is getting so big...now that I live in Utah...maybe I should come visit.
Since when has she had a Binki, I thought she hated them?
She's so cute, I miss being around you guys all the time! Love you!
Hi Heidi! Taya is so cute! I can't believe she is already that big. I found your blog through Sandy's blog and I was so excited. Tell your family I said Hi!
Post a Comment