Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Life's a beach.

Have I mentioned that I love living by the ocean? Ahhhhhh. We decided to take a little mini vacation and get a hotel right on the beach. We got an amazing 4 star hotel on a private beach (thank you hotwire!) I feel like I am in heaven every time I step foot out here. I just love the decore and house styles. I love it I tell you!




There were dead jelly fish all over the beach. Dan decided to have one for dinner. Not.

And awesome shells!

This crab was eating this jelly fish. The kids felt sad for it so we pried the crab off, and boy was he mad!
He wanted to fight us.




I wish I could have captured the pure joy that radiated in my kids faces when we played in the ocean. It was priceless. I hope my memory never fails me.
Fresh seafood dinner oceanside, wonderful!

I love my little family so incredibly much. I love this crazy beautiful life! :)

1 comment:

The Durham's said...

So jealous! Glad your having a good time while we're roasting back here in St.G!