Tuesday, November 8, 2011

CUT.


I cut all my hair off! It was not planned at all, there was no fore thought. I was just sitting after Taya's party with my sis in law (who just so happens to be a cosmetologist), and the conversation was as follows:

Me: "we should cut my hair. right now."
Mandy: "like how short?"
Me: "I dont know, surprise me."
Mandy (after getting supplies): "Okay, you ready? Im doing a pixie cut, like mine."
Me: "Oh i want too! But i'm nervous! But i want to!"
Mandy: *snip*. "Im cutting it so you cant change your mind."

The result?





And i love it! I have always wanted to do a super short cut like this, but i always held off because i thought Dan would hate it. But then i just decided that he would just have to deal with it. But luckily for me, he loves it! Bonus! I feel more feminine, sexy, chic and more like a woman when my hair is short. I don't know that i'll ever go back. :)

1 comment:

Carrie said...

i already told you this, but it looks SO good on you. i WISH i could pull off that cut. so so cute.