Has changed forever! :D I just love this little guy! It is still so crazy to say i have two kids. Our sweet little Brennan is 5 weeks old, and he is such a good baby. I love the look of innocence in his big eyes, and how he just looks around quietly at everything in, just taking it all in. I decided that i just love babies! I am still in amazement every time I look at him at what a miracle it is to bring a new little life into the world. I LOVE my kids, i'm so lucky to be a mom!
We are getting excited for fall and halloween! I adore summer, but I'm ready for cozy fall and the holidays. Carving pumpkins... Although we have been trying to enjoy the last warm days outside!
Dan and I have been married for 6 years and are loving life! We have two kids, who are our world! Our beautiful, spunky Taya, and our silly, handsome little Brennan. Dan is a registered nurse, and is in med school to be a CRNA (certified registered nurse anesthetist). I am a Master Esthetician, though mostly i just enjoy being a mom. We just love to have fun, be outdoors, and do anything in the water. We are excited to have the opportunity for adventure in South Carolina, where Dan is doing his grad program. We are ocean souls, so we love living by the beach! We are just living the life, one adventure at a time.
1 comment:
He is so cute and I can't believe how much older Taya looks. What a cute family.
Post a Comment