I cant believe it, our Taya is 3! It was her birthday on the 18th, and since we are having her big party in St George close to our families, we just had a little cake and ice cream here to celebrate, she opened her presents from us, and we made it a fun day for her. Taya is so fun. She is the light of our lives, our little ray of sunshine. She is spunky, energetic, beautiful, a complete girly girl, and yet a total tomboy at the same time. She has such a fun personality, she is such an individual. She is so sweet and gentle, she loves to cuddle. Im so incredibly blessed and lucky to be her mamma! We just got her 3 year old pictures done....they should be ready in a couple of weeks. Here is a sneak peak!




I love love love them! I cant wait to see the rest!
In the evening we took Taya to cornbellys to play, a big corn maze with a ton of cute activities. She had fun!

jumping on the big pillow.

Mooooo!

Me and Brennan.

Daddies turn!

The fam.

Bahahaha, he's a kid at heart ;)

Princesses!
2 comments:
She is such a cutie!
How fun! I love the pics of Taya! I also like Brennan's newborns!
Post a Comment