well Siri was so easy to potty train I didn't have to bribe her or anything, so I hope Taya is that easy too... But I have a friend who has been trying to potty train her little girl for a year now and she is almost 3... I have heard that putting a sticker on a chart after they go works really well or doing a potty dance giving them a treat, but making a really big deal out of it helps them so much!!! sorry thats all I have, GOOD LUCK
I did the whole song and dance and gave grace a potty treat... along with buying underware with characters that she likes and told her not to pee on them beacause it makes them sad :( She was way too easy :) thats all I did though!!
We used rewards and tried not to punish too much. Potty-training is the hardest part of parenting I have yet faced, it is just so frustrating...My best advice.... Be very, very patient! Good Luck! I am sure she will do great!
If she is ready then run with it. And once you start, DON'T STOP! We do a 'pee pee in the potty' and they love it! And CONGRATS!!!!!!!! Ahhhhh so exciting! I'm so excited! And I love the cookies! Could you tell Dan he can stop by anytime? Thanks
Dan and I have been married for 6 years and are loving life! We have two kids, who are our world! Our beautiful, spunky Taya, and our silly, handsome little Brennan. Dan is a registered nurse, and is in med school to be a CRNA (certified registered nurse anesthetist). I am a Master Esthetician, though mostly i just enjoy being a mom. We just love to have fun, be outdoors, and do anything in the water. We are excited to have the opportunity for adventure in South Carolina, where Dan is doing his grad program. We are ocean souls, so we love living by the beach! We are just living the life, one adventure at a time.
5 comments:
well Siri was so easy to potty train I didn't have to bribe her or anything, so I hope Taya is that easy too... But I have a friend who has been trying to potty train her little girl for a year now and she is almost 3... I have heard that putting a sticker on a chart after they go works really well or doing a potty dance giving them a treat, but making a really big deal out of it helps them so much!!! sorry thats all I have, GOOD LUCK
also what helped for Siri is getting her Dora panties and telling her that if she pees on Dora she will be sad
I did the whole song and dance and gave grace a potty treat... along with buying underware with characters that she likes and told her not to pee on them beacause it makes them sad :( She was way too easy :) thats all I did though!!
We used rewards and tried not to punish too much. Potty-training is the hardest part of parenting I have yet faced, it is just so frustrating...My best advice.... Be very, very patient! Good Luck! I am sure she will do great!
If she is ready then run with it. And once you start, DON'T STOP! We do a 'pee pee in the potty' and they love it!
And CONGRATS!!!!!!!! Ahhhhh so exciting! I'm so excited! And I love the cookies!
Could you tell Dan he can stop by anytime? Thanks
Post a Comment