Sunday, September 20, 2009

OktoberFest.

In BrianHead 2009...
so fun!
Beautiful mountain road. Good thing we had some scenery because we got lost for a couple of hours. (lol dont worry, we drove all the way to orderville looking for brian head!)
Good ole German food....im supposed to eat all of this?!

Taya and Stetson playing on the table...they were so cute! We danced the hokey pokey and sang along with this cute little German band!
Me trying to get Taya to do a cute pose with me...not happening.
My bohemian girl.
Just me being sexy. Lol, dont mind the shirt caught between my legs.

We wore them out!

Thanks Dayna and Stetson for taking us!

Until next year......'Leb wohl!'

2 comments:

Jen & Matt Rigby said...

Dan, loved your post on my blog. Your right, Ornes doesn't know sh.., thanks for the congrats.I'll call you tomorrow (sat.) and tell you all about the application process,tons of fun. Later.

Alyssa said...

LOVE the fam pic at the top of your blog. SO CREATIVE. Who took it? Anyway, I realized that I told you my blog address but I have to send you an invite. Send me an e-mail to willlyssa@gmail.com and I'll add you. :) Love the pics that fill in the gaps in my head from your own little love story you told me today! :)