Saturday, June 6, 2009

Say cheese! PT. 2










So all these are some of our favorites, but we got so many good ones! I was suprised because Taya was so grouchy the whole time; we had to cut our session practically in half. I bought a cute little tu-tu and big bow that i was going to have Taya change into but she wouldn't even wear it. Then finally when she kind of started to cheer up she tripped and scraped both of her knees, and then she was done. And for our second location we went to some really cool broken down pioneer houses on an indian reservation. It was an awesome location, everything was perfect. But as soon as we started snapping pics a burly native american man in a pickup truck appeared and told us that we had to leave because we were exploiting the native americans. It was so dramatic. I swear it was just because it was picture day. But luckily we still loved all of our pics!




6 comments:

Higbee said...

So cute!! I love them, they turned out so great!

Ricci Harvey said...

Those are way cute! I love the photoshop editing they did! Who took them? It looks like a photographer I've been following.

Errin said...

Im glad you like them. I love the way they turned out, you guys were such a great couple to shoot for. Thanks for the Biz. :)

Ricci Harvey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ricci Harvey said...

Heidi! I figured it out and I saw even more pictures of you guys! You photograph so beautiful! I love you and miss you! The more I look at other people's stuff the more I realize I need photoshop, ha ha.

mylyn wood said...

these are stunning! and you lady are gorgeous! love the hair & your dress! your family is absolutely beautiful :-)