
I am officially selling America's #1 product for the last 13 years running, Mary Kay! I'm so excited because while im learning esthetics, i can begin promoting skin care before i even graduate school. Mary Kay is proven to be better then any other product line in the US, and it is ranked 7th in the whole world! Im so stoked to build my business. I laid in bed last night not even able to sleep because selling Mark Kay has so much potential. I never realized how much money you can make, how quickly you can make it, and how many rewards you can recieve. My first day of Mary Kay without even holding any parties i sold $84, which means i profited $42! I have an amazing director from salt lake that ive been training with, i've been talking to her every day for at least an hour and a half and i've learned so much from her. She is so motivational and makes me want to share my enthusiam with everyone! So if you are interested in selling or just want to host a party and get rewards let me know! And if you'd like to place an order or get a catalog contact me and i'll get it for you ASAP....
Pink Cadillac here i come!








4 comments:
Hey! I almost signed up and started to pay and I backed out...lol, so did you sign up with Jennifer?
Hey! I almost sgned up and started to pay and I backed out...lol, so did you sign up with Jennifer?
hey sorry, my cousin's profile accidentally came up when I posted a comment and I can't delete it now...lol
well this works out great! I will be calling you asap to get some stuff!!!! YEA for Heidi!
Post a Comment