Out with the old, in with the 4-wheel drive!
This weekend we drove up north and traded my little red saturn, which was my high school car, for a 2007 black nissan frontier. Im sad to see my little car go, i had so many memories and so many fun times in that car! But our new truck is so sexy. Seriously. Dan is so excited, we've had to go off roading way too many times in his white car. I'm really surprised that little saturn is still in one piece! The nissan has got Dans name all over it, it just looks like him, even though its really for both of us to share. Although until i prove my truck driving skills im banned from getting behind the wheel driving anywhere that involves traffic. So for those of you that remember my days of driving big blue maybe you can talk some sense into him lol! So for now i'm a little bit demoted, and im okay with that. Just know that the next car choice is all mine! Someday i'll have my own, oh yes, i'll have my own.
I'll get some pictures up soon!
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Dan...I'll have you know, Heidi is a terrific truck driver, she can safely conrol a truck while spinning brodies on the church lawn...lol.
totally jealous! I had to downgrade my car to an affordable family car last summer & still whining about it lol.
send me an email so I can send you our address!
LOVE the pics! Taya's gorgeous! And I totally understand what you mean with the decor thing. Chris and I fight about that all the time. I just want until he's gone and then do what I want. ha ha ha anyhow, looks and sounds like things are going well for ya! Tell Dan I say hi!
Post a Comment