So i've been slacking on holiday posts. What can i say? Its my name!
We had a great holiday break. Dan and I both had time off from work and school, and we really didnt know what to do with ourselves! But it was good to have time together as a little family. Taya started walking over the break, she is getting so old! And of course, she got spoiled for Christmas. She loved all her toys and we loved watching her play with them. And for ourselves we splurged, and got very much needed new furniture! We got a new kitchen table, entertainment stand, loveseat, and couch. I'm so excited to start decorating! Ive got so many ideas, but it is difficult because Dan and i have different tastes in decore. So there will be some compromises. I'll put pictures up soon!
Dan is still working 2 jobs; IHC on the cardiovascular unit and Kolob Rehabilitation. Unfortunalty, he is still working graveyard shifts, and with my school we pretty much just hit and miss seeing each other. But school is still going great, and i love it.
I hope that everyone had a good christmas and new year!
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Oh my gosh! She is so big and freakin cute! What a fun stage.
Post a Comment