Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Carribean Cruise!

For our two year anniversary we went on an Eastern Carribean, 7 day cruise. We left our little Taya at home with my family and it about killed us! But it was beautiful, and so nice to get away. We were able to do and see alot of cool things. We went with an awesome group of people and we had so much fun with them. Thanks for the memories guys!

Leaving from Miami.


The inside of the ship looked like a mall, it was so cool.

Just surfing it up!


Formal Night, i love dressing up!

Our guys took gold in every game on the ship! St. Maarten. Can you guess how we got our beads? Lets just say i crossed one of the adventures off my list of things to do before i die;)
Rockin the puerto rico rainforest ziplines.
On top of an old spanish fort by the ocean, this was so cool. There were wild iguanas running around everywhere.

There were cute little hermit crabs running around on the beach in Hati .
Our ship, the largest in the world till next year!
Living it up on our last night.


This trip was a blast, i cant wait to go again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your cruise looked like so much fun. When McKay and I got back I think we both gained around 8 pounds. I never felt so stuffed and fat in my life. But it was hella fun!

Bria said...

It looks like you had so much fun!! I'm jealous. I miss you guys. Tell everyone I said hi!