So i've just completed my 200 hours which enabels me to work on clients! I put a list on the right side of our blog so you can see the procedures i can do on you. And not to brag.....but my facials are amazing haha! So come in and let me pamper you!
oh fun. I got my Estheticain License also, but unfortunately I never got to work anywhere as a profession. I had kids and never looked back, and I am now in a state where I am 50 hours short to re certify! I hope you enjoy it! I am glad you get to be with your daughter during th day, that makes all the difference!
Dan and I have been married for 6 years and are loving life! We have two kids, who are our world! Our beautiful, spunky Taya, and our silly, handsome little Brennan. Dan is a registered nurse, and is in med school to be a CRNA (certified registered nurse anesthetist). I am a Master Esthetician, though mostly i just enjoy being a mom. We just love to have fun, be outdoors, and do anything in the water. We are excited to have the opportunity for adventure in South Carolina, where Dan is doing his grad program. We are ocean souls, so we love living by the beach! We are just living the life, one adventure at a time.
1 comment:
oh fun. I got my Estheticain License also, but unfortunately I never got to work anywhere as a profession. I had kids and never looked back, and I am now in a state where I am 50 hours short to re certify! I hope you enjoy it!
I am glad you get to be with your daughter during th day, that makes all the difference!
Post a Comment