This morning Taya dropped a bottle of bright orange nail polish on the floor and it shattered. Of course instinct tells me to hurry and wipe it up, when i should have just let it dry thick and tried to peel it off. So now it is smeared all over our tile, the baseboard, and the door. I even tried soaking the floor in nail polish remover lol. So while i am most likely getting fume high, the floor is still orange. I can paint over the door and wall, but I dont want to replace our tile!
Any ideas?.
Friday, September 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Hey I am sorry about your tile, You kinda taught me a lesson to keep my nail polish away from siri. They get into everything.
I miss you guys so much! Were coming down this Monday so hopefully I'll get to see ya!
Post a Comment