Tuesday, August 26, 2008

This is our life...

Dan and I met when i was working in American Eagle, i got him to sign up for a credit card, he got my number, and the rest is history! We have a beautiful little girl named Taya, and she is our world. We are pretty chill, we love to be with people, have BBQ's, and just hang out.
We are an outdoor family, even Taya loves camping. Dan is a big hunter/fisher/ outdoors man. I love to shop, lol, travel, play with my little family, and do anything in the water. Graduated with honors...thats my man!He is such a fisherman...you have no idea! Just chillin in the great outdoors! What can i say? Slacks just wanna have fun! I cant even tell you how many of these pics i have lol!
The first night we met... Just call him SpiderDan...look at those muscles!
This is my world.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well you will have to send me your email on myspace cause my blog is private.so i will add you on mine so have fun and taya is so cute

Anonymous said...

i'm so glad you started a blog! I love hearing the updates on your little family. :-)